Friday, June 19, 2009

Blog As News = Rental

This citizen journalism thing is for dopes. I'm going to keep writing about myself and my great life and my great self in my great life. Or maybe comment on exciting international (yet strangely personal) news like this:

F1 faces split as eight teams break away
Eurosport Fri, 19 Jun 11:47:00 2009

Formula One plunged into its biggest crisis in 60 years with eight of the 10 teams announcing plans to set up their own championship.

So long Bernie Ecclestone, you destructive idiot muppet bastard. For years he has run this sport into the ground along with Max Mosley (you remember him, the guy caught on video in the Nazi party with the hookers). I hope this is solid and the teams don't turn back because with them go the sponsors, the drivers and the best cars, and coming back are the great circuits like Indianapolis and Silverstone (which was getting cut after this year) and maybe even a return to South Africa or Mexico.

Man, I wish the US team had jumped in, even if they haven't responded to my resume.

No comments: