Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Down time in the down turn

You'd think I'd have a lot more free time to my day now that school is over.

And you'd be right. I spend a lot of it sleeping, which leads to a general lack of completion for everything else -- although that's not entirely true, since I did manage to finish a book on Sunday, but still, other stuff just can't seem to move up to the top of my list, like buy food or laundry.

I do manage to Wii Fit every day and can't seem to lose a bit of weight, although my Fit age went down to 21 last night. I even did the 10 minute boxing and got a "Good job" out of the boxing Wii (who usually barks at me for not breaking a sweat or tells me that he knows I can do better -- how does he know? He's a Wii). Whatever. Maybe this is my optimal weight or maybe I'm gaining all this incredible muscle and it's making me heavier. Yeah .... that's it.

Jon and Kate are breaking up. I'm sure at work today they'll be berating me for not feeling sorry enough for them. I'm sorry they're getting divorced, although, from what I hear, they weren't exactly happy anyway, but I can't really work up the tears. There are so many other people out there with 8 kids who don't live in big houses and go on paid vacations to the Carribbean. Those people deserve more sympathy than these meatheads. If one of them had a job, maybe I'd think of them as people, but it's like The Bachelor/'ette. I find it really hard to get excited about pretty well-adjusted people trying to find dates. "Oh boo hoo, she had to dump the tan one for the fireman, what a difficult decision. Her life must be hell." That kind of thing.

rrrrar ... I don't even watch that Jon and Kate show. I had no intention of getting involved in their drama. Damn them for being on the cover of US every week. Why? Why?

No comments: