Thursday, April 09, 2009

Cap Yer A...

Senior day at the bookstore. I now own a cap and a gown and one of them tassel things. They had these yellow stoles that you're supposed to wear and give out to a professor who made a difference, but I couldn't afford to do that for everyone so I opted out on that and the souvenir tassel, which is not like the real tassel, but like a useless second tassel:

volunteer: "You get a burgundy tassel for the ceremony and you can also buy one of these green and yellow ones as well."
me: "For?"
volunteer: "Uh, for ... whatever ... you can, you know, hang it on things."
me: "Like the rear-view mirror on my Ford Bronco? You know right over the rifle rack."
volunteer: "Uh ..."
me: "It's cool. I'd end up knocking it off during a wild drunk U-turn or something. Where do I pay for the other stuff?"

Now I just have to finish the classes and all. Shouldn't be too hard, right? D is a passing grade. That's all that matters now.

Oh yeah, and it's spring finally and I went and broke my right bike pedal AGAIN. I've waited all this time for spring (since it appears that my rain pants were stolen ... feckers -- that or I've lost them in one of my frequently occurring senior moments) and I'm still on the bus. mother-corker.

No comments: