Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Whole New Me

Just like the old me since my Digital Freedom textbook claims that all bloggers are really 12 year-old girls. Not that I want to repeat junior high, but it made me feel pretty good to be that young again.

So I called the cops yesterday and they say that they can't release my suitcase yet because it was part of a MASSIVE CRIME SCENE with all kind of other stuff. They're dusting it for prints or CSI-ing it or whatever they do with stuff nowadays. I'm supposed to get a call when they're done going through everything. "Don't get your hopes up," she tells me; "but there's A LOT of stuff."

God bless America.

Speaking of, I would just like to say how really great it is to have the Obamas representing our country. We were watching the Inaugural Balls last night and they reminded me of wedding videos with their cute way of dancing and talking to one another in their public privacy.

I find it hard to believe that hate can possibly exist in this country now. Good trumps. Get used to it.

2 comments:

reverend dick said...

if your stuff is in that motherlode of petty crime (and you get it back, and assuming it is not covered with criminal residue or something) how does it go down with insurance?

li'l hateful said...

We didn't have insurance so it's win win (or win lose if it's covered in criminal residue).