Sunday, March 09, 2008

Some Weird Territory

Last night I had a dream where Cat was still alive, and it made me miss her all over again ... but Veda was sleeping next to me in bed, so when I woke up I felt guilty about still having affection for Cat.

In the same dream a massage therapist (it's a long story) was telling me that trans fats were good and it was a myth that they were the bad fat, because they transfer the nutrients to the places your body needs them most. The fat is just a catalyst. A helper-outer. A little sugar to make the medicine go down.

I know it's because I was eating those fecking Girl Scout cookies. Those little drug dealers were selling them on campus yesterday and I was only going to buy one box, but they were having trouble making change, so I bought two (I also felt bad because in greeting I said "You guys are so bad" and none of them got the joke ... hmpf ... not even the mom. We used to have a lot more laughs when I was a Girl Scout ...).

No comments: