Thursday, August 02, 2007

A few hours after finishing the last entry, I had a phone call from a woman who had entered her address wrong on her order -- she told me she did it; we didn't do it wrong. I said "Are you sure?" and gave her every opportunity to blame us, but she wouldn't budge. She typed it wrong -- and was hysterical because she had to go to UPS to pick up her package. She was screaming at me on the phone that she wanted us to compensate her for the "misery and heartache" this caused her. And when I say screaming, I'm not exaggerating.

All we did was fill her order, man. That's it. That's all. We charged her card and shipped her stuff.

She said she was going to see that no one NO ONE ever bought from us again and that she would "blog your company into the GROUND."

Honestly, it was kind of cute to run into someone who still thinks that blogs are read by someone other than their mom ... ... although I don't think my mom reads mine. Anyway, I haven't found her blog yet or I'd link it, so looks like I beat her to posting.

Punchline: I was told to call her back and offer her a credit of $5.

Dude.

No comments: