Friday, June 29, 2007

Honesty is the best policy


Found this on Craig's List ...

I am an italian 39 years old and I live in Avellino near Naples. I live in Italy but I would like to live and to work in USA. I have been in Boston many time and I love the USA. The easiest way for me to do this is to marry an American woman, between the ages of 28-45 that is believable to INS, to get the permanent residency ( Green Card ). I am interested both a serious relationship and a business relationship; about business relationship logically you might continue to do the same life and after 3 years we can divorce if you like, else if we like us after that we have get to know us then we can live together. Anyway, if you think that you can help me also in another way then answer me, please. I am 5'7'' tall and athletic body, genuine and easygoing guy who is following his American dream for ages. I am single, never married and I have not children. I am electronic technician who loves music, soccer, going out, wine and conversation. I am hardworking and I can do many different types of jobs. Well, if you are interested to get to know me replay me. Ciao e a presto!

No comments: