Saturday, June 23, 2007

Changing Rooms has been here



















We didn't add a window in the living room. The last photo is of the other side of the living room, because I thought it was pretty. So long dusty coral or dirty rose or whatever Walmart bucket paint color that was.

And so long ghosts too, apparently. There seems to be a wee one hanging around my bedroom, but I can't see any in the other photos. The chair/bedroom photo shows the cat's scratch post -- you know, I'm not a photographer. I got the dirty clothes out of the way, but the scratch post is kind of like an ottoman for the chair, so ... whatever.

And, yeah, that's my Phil Oakey/Giorgio Moroder 12" single next to the record player. What of it? Sure, it was a bad song in 1984 and has not aged like wine or cheese (maybe a little like cheese), but in my office, it helps make the magic happen. So there.