Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Don't Stop Slee-eepin'

A, A, A-, just so's ya know. This college junk is a snap! Since finishing the year last Thursday I've done a lot

of sleeping.

The narcolepsy is back. Wake up, sleep, wake up, nap, work some, sleep, go back to work, nap, get up, go to bed.

It's like I'm trying to catch up on 10 weeks of sleep deprivation by taking a constant nap. When I'm awake I'm cranky like a 2 year-old. I haven't yet started the round of friend calling either. The day's gone before I even get moving. Coffee helps a little ... to make me an anxious cranky 2 year-old.

Summer Reading Series:
I started with Richard Wright's "Black Boy" and I'm not sure if this will be the summer of the American author or not. I've got plenty to get through, but I've got a hankering to get into that Nick Hornby one from last year. Maybe it'll be the summer of the boy author. Maybe I'll just randomly select books from the giant pile and burn through as many as I can before September. Effin' A, tho ... "Black Boy" is a serious bummer. I'll need some Jeeves to bounce me back when it's over.

Found the camera hook-up and the software, now I've got to photo and load. When will the work end ohhhhhhhhh Godddddddddddddddddddddd

25 days to the Vegas trip

No comments: