Saturday, April 21, 2007

Pet(s) Okay?

Still no house yet. We have to wait until Tuesday for a final answer on the second house we looked at (the more expensive one ... payday is coming soon ...). The first one ... well ... we have to wait for 2 other people to say they don't want it or that the property management place doesn't want them. Maybe I'll call on Monday if I've got any confidence saved up.

Consulted a different psychic after getting crossed out by the one at Saturday Market. Most of the reading was about what I expected (I'm bored ... I should stay in school ... I need to eat healthier), but then there's this excellent paragraph:

I also see around you a white dog with black spots...not a dalmatian its smaller than that but a dog I can't quite pinpoint and I feel like this is a creature that came into your life by accident/surprise (or will soon) but he just grabs onto you and it feels like you are this animals confidante – it immediately trusts you and becomes your shadow.

Yes! Somehow I don't think Cat will be as excited about it...

No comments: