Saturday, March 24, 2007

Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo

Spring break has started. As of this morning I have had a full 12 hours of sleep, I'm 3/4 of the way through Sartre's "Intimacy" and I've just finished a satisfying cup of coffee that was not brewed by a barista.

I predict boredom by 2 pm today.

The Ducks are now moving on -- I actually intended to watch the game last night. I thought I did very well last Sunday. I didn't get involved. I think I only barked once at the television and it was positive ("YEAH!"), so I thought I could handle it. Then I watched Vanderbilt/Georgetown and realized that I'm not ready. That a-hole was fecking traveling AND that was a g-damned foul at the end! WHERE THE HELL WAS OUR FREE THROW? The 'dores were robbed. I turned it off, focused on Sartre and went to bed. Now the Ducks are in the Elite 8 and I'm going to burst a blood vessel. I know it. If they get into the Final Four and have to play UNC ... ... I'm just going to have to leave the country or find a cave or turn into Tommy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, l'il hateful, you will not have to find a cave, nor will you have to medicate yourself or become deaf and blind, luckily! And as far as leaving the country? Why would you even consider such a thing when you're right in the heart of the most beautiful country in the world...yes, I am, of course speaking of Duck Country, and whether you like it or not, you are one of us-one of us-one of us. Heh!

Really, I have us playing Ohio in the final game anyway, so if there are any Buckeyes out there, check out our righteous moves! You won't know what hit you......maybe. Hopefully. Uh...a girl can dream. (: Quack-quack.

li'l hateful said...

"high roller lady" would be an AWESOME tattoo ... if you're in roller derby. "And our Jammer: HIGH ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLERRRRRR LAAAAAAAAAAADeeeeeeeeeee"(uhhhhh)