Sunday, March 04, 2007

8 8 I forget what 8 is for

No idea what to blog about. This is your brain on blog. I would like to throw a bone back to the dreamblog and add that I had a dream last night that Jack Nicholson was part of a group of zombies who invaded a small California town. They wanted me to open the safe in the office of the PTA (run by Jessica Lange -- what the?). Turns out zombies are afraid of fire. Go figure.

Finishing up school over the next 2 weeks for the big 1 week spring break whooooooooooo! which will be spent at work (whoo). I get to be in Claudia's Italian class next term and I can't get into Writing for the Media until I pass the grammar exam. I thinks; that'll not be, a problem, but I wish I could register for it now and have something to look forward to in the spring. Right now I've got the most frustrating Italian class ever, African American History (where my whitey ancestors will take a deserved beating -- my family came over on the boat loooonnnng after slavery. We brought you pasta, whiskey, step dancing and the notion of vendetta, so no blame on me, man) and the Evolving Earth, which I'm sure will be much more fun than Writing for the Media. "And then the volcanoes beneath the ocean surface zzzzzzzzzzzzz." I really wanted to take Monkeys & Apes, but I couldn't find it. Paleoprimatology sounds close ... or maybe it just sounds really cool. "What are you taking this term?" "The usual ... Italian, History, Paleoprimatology ... you know."

No comments: