Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Happiest Place - Part the First

So many lovely photos, but no time to download. They are coming soon, since I up and coil-bound my journalism project yesterday. Now I just have to study for my other classes (... heh ... forgot I had other classes n' stuff).

In the meantime, I will say that for all of Disneyland's shortcomings (lack of evidence that real animal life exists in Orange County, the people, the way beer tastes at California Adventures, the people, the constant references to "cast members" and "guests", the people...) I always see the best t-shirts there. I usually end up getting one for my brother for Christmas. Since this one is not available on Amazon, and is therefore unavailable as a Christmas present (so far), I can post it here.


Not a very clear picture ... but you get the gist of it.

Next post: real pictures of actual things. Honest. I swear.

1 comment:

Lesli Larson said...

I'm so happy that you're back among the living. Now maybe we can backtrack and review some Lost plotlines (and spoilers).