Friday, August 04, 2006

Sic

The narcolepsy has evolved into a crap cold that is now evolving into some sort of nutty bronchitis, just like I used to get as a kid. It was better when I was younger, because I could stay home from school and have soup, not to mention getting the television moved into my room. Now, it blows. I have soup and maybe I'll come home early from work, but the television is too big for my room and it's freakin' summer, man! The weather is actually at a decent temperature and the sun is out and I want to ride my bike. Why why why? So I can have a childhood illness and whine like a baby, but it doesn't appear to be getting me anywhere.

There also used to be these little rubber dinosaurs that the doctor would hand out. I'd go to a doctor if I thought they still had them (and if there was an off-chance of getting in to see one today. Fat feckin' chance o' that ... stupit preferred provider bullshit, man).

Although ... it is Gregory Peck day on Turner Classic Movies, so maybe I'll stay home ... ach! but they're showing "How the West Was Won" and "The Big Country". Boring. Monday is Burt Lancaster. Eeuw.

No comments: