Monday, July 31, 2006

Narc

Well that was a big week, let me tell you what. Non-stop action from Saturday to Saturday, with a sick day on Thursday, because I just could not keep my eyes open anymore. Cousin/roommate thinks it's narcolepsy. I think I was just action-wrecked. Spent the day on the couch watching movies: "Narrow Margin" great; "Towering Inferno" not so great. In fact, I feel asleep twice during the Inferno and each time I woke up that fecker was still on. (My God, has Steve McQueen reached the building yet?) Also checked out "The Big Lebowski" which has some really good moments, but has some irritating bits. The disk skipped so it was easy to by-pass the whole trip-to-the-valley part where they go to get the car. That part goes on just a little too long. I mean, I like Walter and all, but he's really irritating in that scene. The Dude says it best: "I love you, Walter, but sooner or later you're gonna have to face the fact that you're a goddamn moron."

Saturday was spent in Portland with a precious baby. No, I don't have pictures because I didn't remember about the camera until I was 65 miles out of Eugene. I've faced the fact that I'm a goddamn moron.

No comments: