Tuesday, June 20, 2006

When I think about me I pat myself

A
A
A-
(Hello, Dean's List, hello.)

It's only been a week and I really, really miss school. Does that make me a nerd? Feck. I need to scrape it together. Sheryl, I swear, I'm scraping it together. Katie can expect a birthday present in mid-late August. It'll get there. I swear it.

I need a syllabus for the summer. Wingin' it is not working out.

Things accomplished today: ... ... ...

Things not accomplished today: lost an eBay bid on a Kimi Raikkonen shirt, failed to improve upon "Cloud Hands" after an hour and a half of practice (thing accomplished: bored T'ai Chi Man with my obsessive repetition of the same 30 second position: "I'll get it this time. I'll ... dammit! Do over?"), did not finish watching "The Scarlet Pimpernel".

No comments: