Thursday, May 04, 2006

Disney's Death Penalty


Mom was right. I don't know how she knows, but she knows. She saw this one coming and warned me about it as far back as yesterday.

I think there's small print on the contracts that if you break the law on ABC or a Disney-owned entity they have the option to kill you. I mean, honestly, does it really comes as a surprise that this happened to both Ana and Libby? No.

But to drop them both at the same time was just plain obvious and bad story-telling. Come on, ABC. This can't be the same channel that gave us the complex plot twists of "Fantasy Island". What have you spiraled into?

I swear, if they touch Mr. Eko or Jin, that's it for me. I'm barely holding onto this show as it is.

(Kinda makes you wonder what Boone and Shannon did...)

2 comments:

Lesli Larson said...

Looks like Barbara Hershey slugged Ana Lucia in the face. I think ABC is posturing for a spin-off lost set on a secondary purgatory island .

li'l hateful said...

Well, I didn't want to ruin it with a spoiler, but I heard the spin off will have guest appearances by celebrities and the island has this ability to grant them fantasies based on ... oh ... wait a minute ...