Wednesday, April 05, 2006

We are One, and it is wonderful in our sight

I can't believe I've had this blog for a full year. It was a shaky start, but now it's quite comfortable: The Old Shoe blog.

I can't honestly say it's been an eventful year. Sure, there was school starting for the first time in 20 years, but people do that every day. Trip to Vegas ... no ... boring ... No, nothing really of note. The boxing night was fun and the top contender for highlight of the year, but I just noticed this phrase in my description of it:

" in the blue corner, wearing his trucks in shreaded pleats of blue and white "

His what? His TRUCKS? And they're what? "SHREADED"?? What the hell is "shreaded"?

dear God.

And to think, my first post was titled "Grammar Police".
I think that sums it all up quite nicely.

No comments: