Sunday, October 30, 2005

It's Halloween! (to quote The Shaggs)


mine ... no, mine ... no way, dude, mine

This year's theme was SCARY


yeah, I'm the ghost from Ringu and my feet are very cold. The cousin is a zombie and she gets to wear socks, damn her. The undead get all the perks.


You can't see it, but the orange shirt had anarchist writing and spikes -- and we bought it that way. To me, that's the scariest part of the costume.


(psst ... she's The Dark. See? or not see as the case may be)


Would you like me to tell you the little story of right-hand/left-hand?

And, as usual, Jeff is the winner again this year. This even tops the appearance as Peter Marshall at the television party (Mama mia! E Gene Rayburn, non e Peter Marshall. Grazie Signore Mitchum. I presentori di televisione tutti osservano egualmente a me):

There are children here somewhere. I can smell them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen, thanks for posting the photos!
Eagle-eyed Steven pointed out, however, that Jeff previously went as Gene Rayburn, the Match Game host, not Peter Marshall of Hollywood Squares fame. Both men are/were intensely cheesy, but only Rayburn was the possessor of the wee mike! Otherwise, a fantastic entry as usual!

li'l hateful said...

FECK! Imagine me slipping on a television reference. cahhhhhh I blame long nights of intense academia etc... etc...