Monday, September 26, 2005

Carry On Academia

Today is the first day of school (go Ducks).

I've got new clothes (only worn once ... by me; I don't know how many times by someone else) and my backpack's packed. All of my Comp Lit books are read and notated, Media and Culture is read and notated, and I can say "Dove la Piazza San Marco", so I think I'll do okay in Italian. Writing 121 ... I'm just going to wing it.

On the downside: I'm (on average) 20 years older than my fellow co-eds. I have allergies kicking my ass and, since that incredibly bad reaction to Benedryl last week, I can't take a damn thing to clear them. And I won't have time to grab a second cup of coffee until 11:00. Lord only knows when I'll have a chance to pee.

But I've got new, clean underwear on and I think that will make all the difference.

And I'm not at work -- Whooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coed Hart!

I hope your underwear brought you great luck....not that you need it, of course (the luck, not the underwear). Heh I sound like that weirdo who 'commented' on a previous entry by asking you to check out his little p0rn site...what an odd place to spam.

Anyway,I look forward to hearing about your first day showing the young'ns your flash and dazzle!