Thursday, April 14, 2005

Is it any wonder (I'll reject you first ...)

Here's a quick sample of what I do for a living:

Me: Thank you for choosing [office supply company - name removed]! Is this your first visit?
Visitor: Yes mam it is.
Me: Great! We appreciate the opportunity to assist you! How can I help you today?
Visitor: I was interested in pricing your Enclosed indoor cork boards (3 door) and I see two that I really like but I need to know how big they are in feet. One is 72w x 36 and the other is 72w x 48h.

Now ... if *I* can divide 72 by 12 anyone can. Honestly. Anyone. That, and who goes to on an office supply website to ask a basic math question? Can you not at least ask me if the cork is imported or domestic?

Thank God Jacksass is on. Johnny Knoxville makes everything okay again.

No comments: