Friday, April 08, 2005

Thank God it's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday

What a week. I don't know if it was the Pope's death or the eclipse or Prince Ranier or Boone not making it (why couldn't it be Shannon? WHY?), but people were particularly beastly this week. My top phone call of the week: the woman who was eating while talking to me, but who apologized for chewing in my ear (although not for talking over her food), and then ruined the apology by taking another bite of food and continuing the conversation.

As a treat tomorrow I'm spending the entire day at the show catching cheap flicks for $1.50 (popcorn: $12.50; soda: $10.00; paying more on snacks than on the movie itself: priceless).

Or I'll entertain myself with reading the drama that unfolds in other parts of this great country of ours. Reading these posts is amusing, disturbing, and finally, downright sad, but ultimately they boost me up when I'm feeling like a lonely single.

The world is a mighty messed up place.

Mighty messed up.

No comments: