Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's a Dry Heat

Sorry, slow in posting because it's summer. Did I mention I was going to Vegas? It's been getting up in the 90's here lately, which isn't bad, but it sucks to have still linger on 84 when you go to bed. In Vegas it's supposed to be 108 - did I mention I was going to Vegas? Anyway, at least nothing has melted this year and it was possible to walk around the Lane County Fair without sunscreen. Speaking of, I guess I won't have much pool time in Vegas with all the business stuff to do, but that means I don't have to pay for trip so it balances out somewhere even though the odds are always on the house.

Oh, did I mention? I'm going to Vegas.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

When do you go? Just don't take the pep pills they gave Elvis.

li'l hateful said...

Sugah, I am already gone. I'm bringing mostly downers or ... erm ... What's the street name for estrogen receptors?