Thursday, April 15, 2010

Coal Mine, Moonshine or Movin' Off Down the Line

From today's chat:

would not buy your produts again the why you treat your people that are turly sick. i was one of nine children and i will make sure they dont buy either.and there children's children and friends your virginia plant is something else may god bring karma down on you.ill make sure the coalminers quit.

We sell office supplies. Did I mention?

I'm sure if we had coal mines that's where I'd be working, but instead I work in the pink collar equivalent here in customer service. When I weigh myself at the depot I don't know how much is me and how much is the customer dust.

I hope god doesn't bring that karma down on us and let those evil bastids in Virginia get away with everything. That would suck.

No comments: