Thursday, March 11, 2010

This Cancer is Bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S Bananas!

Update --- it's chemo first and then surgery. At least that's the plan.

I'm good with it. Sure, chemo is a drag, but I don't heal very well, so surgery first would mean taking steroids to up the platelets (and help grow that tumor maybe?) and it would leave a weird looking girl on the left. I can keep the girls intact-ish if I do chemo first, shrink the tumor, and then take it out. Biff, bang, bongo. Although part of me liked the idea of never having to wear a bra again.

I'll know more next week when I meet with the oncologist who, it turns out, is my blood doctor. It's a small world, this Eugene.

In the meantime we received Baadshah from Netflix today, so I'm going to relax and watch it this weekend and take my mind off of the cansuh. Oh, and speaking of...

Sheryl, I feel better already.

No comments: