Monday, December 07, 2009

600

Raarrrrrrrrrrrrr --- sorry, trying to do my double 300 battle cry, but I don't think it comes across well in text. This is post #600. Hooray for the internet.

I don't have anything special planned for this post, so there's no big deal really. We didn't watch a lot of movies this weekend because I was mostly sleeping, shopping or watching Quincy, M.E., Flight of the Conchords, and The Office. I'd review television, but there's only so much you can do in 30 or 60 minutes. It's a punchy sort of medium.

By the way, I've never actually seen 300. But I've seen United 300. Isn't it the same thing? (the ad at the bottom goes away with a click on the little x in the corner -- it doesn't come back)

2 comments:

Wuh said...

600? 600!?!? I...I am blown away, gobsmacked even. It seemed like only yesterday you started this blog, which has now morphed into such a swell website. How time flies and so forth.

Congrats! I look forward to reading 600 more of your witty observations and keen insights!

li'l hateful said...

Thanks. You know, we should have some cake.