Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Having a Helluva Time. Wish You Were Here

Am I stuck in a perpetual trap of rushing around and not having time to blog? How the hell did I ever find time for school? I wake up, go to work, come home and the day is completely shot. I blame Wii.

So, to recap the last couple of weeks:

art - lovely(That's me with the Hopper - eyes closed, wrong ISO, mom taking at a blurry angle - perfect)

gambled - lost

sunburn - still red(that's my sunburn, yeh. It goes to 11)

back to oregon - hot

family pictures - haven't scanned them
(autograph - JOAN CRAWFORD!!!) (story for Antiques Roadshow - in my head)

photo story - published at last

now - ... ... I forget what I was doing now. Oh well, that about sums it up for this week. Come back again next week when we'll explore the benefits of coffee together.

No comments: