Thursday, May 28, 2009

Don't Stop Believin'

I've written my last college paper (on Kurosawa's The Hidden Fortress -- how cool is that?) and I only have finals left (which include two multimedia slideshows one with 5 levels of audio that still need to be edited), and I still get irritated by low grades on stuff. A frickin' 89 on the last art history exam! It's so unfair. Is it because I mentioned Friedrich before we were quizzed on him? Was I supposed to save that for the final?? 89 ... what a load of ... If I get a B in this class I'll cry. Of course, by the time they get through grading the final I'll be graduated so screw it.

Yeah, I said screw it.

How bitter am I?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I wish I was there to take you out and bake you a cake. I'm so proud of you, my little pumpkin. You work harder than I ever have and I don't know how you do it.