Friday, March 27, 2009

Ssay (I')m Ssik

Sorry, little Mozart joke. I miss the BluRay, which is at the real house and not the house-sitting house 4 blocks away. The cousin/roommate got me Amadeus because I scored a 90 on the first econ exam. I know, no one likes it, but F. Murray Abraham is awesome. You don't believe me? Double-feature it with Scarface.

Got the same old weird thing sickness thing that I get, although it seems to be tapering off now. But it's made me not really care about what the pets do or don't do around the house and it turns out that helps with the trials of pet sitting. They were bargaining for space on my flat asleepness last night and I let them haggle it out. Screw it. My energy level is in the red. If I wake up to bits of fur tufts on the floor and the cat licking blood from her claws it's just part of nature's way as far as I'm concerned.

School starts next week, which cuts down on my blogging, but I'm playing with the camera this weekend, which cuts up on the content. We're getting a scanner next week too -- I know! We're, like, joining the 21st century n' stuff! Maybe I can send in some fun things to found.com now.

That's all. I'm at work not working and shouldn't be blogging but it's just part of nature's way as far as I'm concerned. To prove I'm a work, here's one of my favorite customer service e-mails from the past month:

I had gall bladder surgery and was cot on the right side so the only thing holding in my stomack is the flesh. I also tend to walk bent over so I would a suggestion on which product would help me

We sell office supplies. I had no suggestions.

No comments: