Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Oh my God, yeah, like, I can't, like, begin to, like, say how much I, like, have, like, totally lost patience with these kids, you know. Like, listening to them, like, talk and stuff, like, about, like, that party last week, that was, like, so totally awesome, and, like, that girl, like, the one, like, with the blonde hair that, like, totally likes Cody, like, remember, like how she, like, got, like, totally drunk. That was SO funny.

I can't relate to 99.9% of this campus.

Yes, Archival Clothing, the apocalypse is coming, although I suspect that when the rapture comes and the minivans will be unmanned all the good French bikes will still have riders and I'll be out of luck.

1 comment:

Lesli Larson said...

Don't worry, Lil Hateful. I have a small stable of spare bikes saved up for friends and fellow blogrollers. I'll save out the VO mixte prototype for you (hammered fenders AND a protective chainguard).

Plus, I've been picking up survival tricks from my time watching Season 4 of Lost.