Sunday, March 15, 2009

March comes in like a lion

Usually in Oregon March comes in like a lamb and goes out like a lion. This year it couldn't wait and decided whip up in the middle of the month. Up until now we've just had more of that boring ice and snow (from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow). Today it's really blasting through, which makes it even spookier when I submit to you that this house is haunted.

Yes, I know, I've said it before and been chuckled at, but the lounge chair in the ballroom moved on its own toward the window. I didn't see it move, but the cousin didn't do it and I didn't do it, and unless Veda has developed some super kitten strength, I know she didn't do it. Although, sure, there's always that possiblity. She's scrappy and has started watching television (with a nutty preference for the old Star Trek), so maybe she's got some kind of weird power -- is that more exciting than ghosts ... yeah, I guess it is. Okay, the house isn't haunted.

Speaking of animals doing weird things, I now work for Dunder Mifflin Infinity and hope one day to have earned enough Schrute Bucks to put a plant on my desk. The internet is a wonderful world.

Whoa ... is that the theme song from Stayin' Alive that I hear on the tv...? IT IS

No comments: