Monday, March 30, 2009

Experiment 1

Yesterday was camera test day because I wanted to get some photos done before class starts on Tuesday. Let's just say the Nikon does all the work, my friends. These haven't been through Photoshop yet, which is evident in some of them, but for the most part the Nikon takes care of little things like focus n' stuff. I'm very happy that I no longer have to trouble around with fixing red-eye anymore.

landscape

nature close up


"red eye" test


flash glare test



detail focus test (yes, that's Irving Thalberg)



tv photo test (sorry, it's ConAir -- don't ask)


self


All-in-all, very pleasing. You know, maybe this means that the machines really are smarter than the humans and the terminators will take over, but since I can't manually remove flash glare from shiny books I guess I'll be one of those sheep who follows whatever the machines tell me to do.

No comments: