Monday, February 02, 2009

Senioritis claims another victim

I can't scrape it together this term. Maybe because it's cold. Maybe because it's another crack at Economics. Maybe it's the poetry class ("use at least one metaphor and one simile and no rhyming!"). I don't know. Alls I knows is I want out of the place. I want done. I want to starting paying it off and move on with my life.

The kids irritate me. The professors irritate me (okay, it's only one of them irritates me right now, but still). I can't hang around there anymore without going mad.

Speaking of, watched part of the first season of Mad Men this weekend -- not much help when you've got a paper proposal due, but you've got to take breaks, right? I like it, but I'm not sure I love it yet. But, there you are, I'm completely drained of giving a .... anymore.

I think I have SAD. I wonder if I can get a grant because of it...

No comments: