Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm busy, really

You'd think now that I'm portable I'd be more regular about putting stuff up, but it looks like I'm slipping even further behind. I guess I can put it down to the problem of using the laptop to run episode of "House" instead of blogging -- but I'm writing a 20-page analysis of gender, race and disability stereotypes, so I need to research. Right?

Academics come first.

Almost typed "Academics come fist" ... and that amuses me.

It's been a boring week anyway, or at least one that I didn't really keep up with as it went by. I'm still a little thrown off by today being Friday. Wasn't yesterday Monday? I'm sure it was. I remember ... doing something ... Monday-ish, although I'm not entirely sure what it was.

Class is starting up and we're discussing White Heat (which I compared musically to King Kong -- honestly, listen to the score and show me where I'm wrong. That nutty Max Steiner, man. He knew exactly what he was doing).

No comments: