Saturday, October 18, 2008

Reporting Has Made Me Sic

Dude, I know it was that kid next to me coughing up a lung on Thursday. School is a germ breeding ground, my friends. Half of the editing class was out with it, and now I had to cancel my police ride-along.

So to all the people I asked to commit a crime, I'm sorry. If you got pulled over I was not there to report it. Can you do it again next week? Thanks.

Not so sick that I can't work on a Halloween costume. This year it's cartoon characters (don't say it Silvia ... I know. I KNOW, it would be so easy, but I'm not gonna do it, ya hear? I'm not.) and we've been to the Value Village to stock up on props. The cousin/roommate is going to be awesome, although I still think Skeletor would have been great, but still, he's hit on a good one ... hey, maybe I'll be Skeletor.

That is all.

No comments: