Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Call it fate ... call it ... karma.


Yes sir, that's my bathroom. No sir, don't mean maybe. Contractor: "We just need to pull out a few tiles in the shower to see what's back there." Yeah, the shower is where the toilet is sitting. And they left the toilet brush hanging, but took out the toilet .... what the? The horror. THE HORROR.

When the ... I mean, honestly, is this year ever going to end? It's like Hurricane Hell around here. The cat dies, I have to take Economics, the house is getting sold, I have to sit in a waiting room with a toofless old woman picking fights with people, and now I ain't got none toilet. Friends, don't step on that spider. Don't kill those garden snails. Keep your karmas clean and fresh.

That is all.

2 comments:

Mr. Bascomb said...

I'd call it f'd up...One minute it's summertime and the living is easy, then it's ER vomiting, head scans and a gutted bathroom?! That's rough, dude...sorry to hear about it. Many thanks though for the Buster/Rosco photo, not to mention the Dard-e-Disco which I'll most likely be watching about once every hour today. Man, I wish I was one of your roomies. I'd want to blast that soundtrack all damn day long!

li'l hateful said...

Between you and me (and everyone else out there) I've already watched "Om Shanti Om" twice. I think it's the longest we've ever held onto a Netflix disk. I'm getting the limited edition dvd with the signed poster of Shah Rukh Khan. He's dreamy.