Saturday, June 21, 2008

Alone Again. Naturally.

The cousin/roommate is off to Hav-a-ee for the week leaving me the run of our side of the duplex.

I've decided to only have one bad dinner this week. I've got a fatty, heart-attack-inducing pot pie in the freezer, but I also went out and picked up a number of lovely vegetables at the Saturday Market. Salad, beets, two colors of squash, onions -- honest, I'm going to make a serious go at it. Not only that, but I found an affordable balance ball and I'm going to do all those wee balance ball exercises. No, really. I've got the fever for fitness.

Although I'm kind of loopy from being up since 1:30 am and I haven't eaten much since we had breakfast at The Roxy at 4 this morning. And ... well ... I know you should never use the bathroom on the right at The Roxy, but I didn't listen to myself and I ... well, there were these people outside and I didn't want to look like a sissy-mary, so ... cah. Do you want to know what was in there? Do you? Things that no one other than a hospital orderly should have to pick up. That's all I'm sayin'. And the toilet paper was wet on one end -- dude, you don't want me to go on.

It's killed my appetite for the whole day.

Anyway, cousin's off sunning and I'm already bored from the lack of fighting with him over dumb stuff, so I'm going to go read a book or something.

(Do you guys know the words to "Alone Again Naturally"? Duuuuuuuuuude... that's a messed up little song. How the hell was it a #1 hit?)

No comments: