Saturday, May 03, 2008

foo fah rah

I'm a'pposed to be writing up my midterm essays for Ethics and Reporting, but I can't focus. Break. Must. Take. Break. (Break? What is break?)(sorry, lame Star Trek reference there)

Although the past couple of days have been a pretty continuous break really. Thursday I watched television, last night we went to the mall to find a coffee grinder/maker -- by the way, going to the Gateway Mall in Springfield is like walking through a Fellini film drawn by R. Crumb -- and then today was spent checking out pet stuff for my feature story and buying a coffee grinder/maker. In sum: I haven't done jack.

Last night, if I remember correctly, I went to bed at 8. Fahhhhhhhhhhh old.

Okay, you're right. I've got to scrape it into a pile. By the way, I just want everyone to know that this blog is made possible by the generous work of the cousin/roommate who fixed our Belkin router issue this morning. Long live the king.

No comments: