Tuesday, April 01, 2008

my major malfunction

Got up early to read my 4 newspapers available online (have to pick up the paper copy of the fifth one at school since it's not updated online until noon) and I feel prepared for another term of school.

It's going to suck. You know, last term was bad bad, no doubt about it, but the instructors weren't a-holes. They didn't talk to you like you were an a-hole. Or maybe they did and I didn't notice, but if they did it wasn't that "I know going in that you, student, are a woodentop, so just sit back and try to see if you can follow along" kind of a-hole talk. J classes are different. We're already getting emails telling us about how we'll be molded into moral agents and how our excuses won't be tolerated. We haven't even had a class yet.

If you ladies leave my classroom, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers; freshmen, sophomores, juniors, or seniors. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved News Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

3 comments:

reverend dick said...

"grabastic"....haha.

li'l hateful said...

Ermey's the best. IMDB notes in the trivia that Kubrick had to ask him what a "reach-around" was hahahahahaha.

Mr. Bascomb said...

Yes...easily the best boot camp sequence in film history. Well...I mean other than Stripes, of course.

It would have bee classic, though, to see the look on Kubrick's face if Lee Ermey had gone up to him and pantomimed a demonstration....