Saturday, November 24, 2007

No Shop. Eat.

Passed through the No Shopping Day better than expected. I bought a coffee mug at the brother's insistence, but it was a locally-made craft n' stuff, so it doesn't promote gross consumerism or sweatshop policies.

Although, I really have no idea know how the mug is made. For all I know the guy selling them has 14 children in a barn outside of Springfield, all of them chained to their pottery wheels. It's Oregon, anything is possible.

I was going to post another You Tube movie today, but I didn't for 2 very important reasons:
- ................... okay maybe only 1 somewhat important reason.

Archival Clothing has already posted it. Click here. Or click on la lars on the link bar.

For more information on making potica you can visit your public library or check out some ancient documentation on How to Make a Patitza . I never did bother to fix the spelling ... it looks prettier with the "itza".

No comments: