Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Fear

This was posted on Craig's List today:

My white Schwinn Le Tour 10spd early 80's vintage bike was stolen on Sunday evening off a #67 LTD bus after 7:30pm on the last run to Delta Oaks. If you saw a person take this bike off that bus, or see the bike in the area, please contact me as there is a reward offered for info leading to the return of the bike.
The bike has german silver fenders, an alloy rear bike rack,drop handle-bars with bar-tip shifters on the bar ends. Componants are all alloy: cranks,wheels, bars, pedals, etc. The bars were wrapped with silver duct tape. Had a plastic box on the rack. Schwinn decal is still visible on the tube,Le Tour is peeling Thanks!

Dude, the day I lose my Le Tour is the day you roll me up and bury me under a rock. I won't notice because I'll be rocking back and forth and coughing on my own spittle -- and mine has plastic fenders! Imagine ... German silver fenders ... feck. That sucks.

No comments: