Friday, October 19, 2007

хорошее везение, sucker

My friends recently went over to the former Iron Curtain (and that Germany place for some schnitzengruben) and all they brought me was this REALLY GREAT Robert Kubica shirt.

I loves the Kubica and his battling caterpillar eyebrows. So I put the shirt on and then took it off, because I wanted to save it for the Brazil race, but then I put it on again because my day had been so shitty ... but then I took it off again because it was made from this nutty European polyester which tends to suck in every (I'm sorry to have to tell you all this) weird daily odor from your body and make you smell like someone on the Metro on a hot Thursday afternoon in August.

So I washed it.

Did I know that a triangle with an X through it meant no machine washing? Maybe not ... but the square with the circle in it and the X through that ... okay, yeah, maybe that should have been a clue. I had every intention to photo the shirt for the blog, but then I didn't because it's not really soooooooooooo bad except for the parts where the material frayed on the ... well, most of the areas of the shirt, really, so then I thought pictures tell a story better than I can, but then the camera wasn't charged, but then I have a camera phone ...

But then again, I have no idea how to use it.

lust, caution

No comments: