Thursday, September 20, 2007

WHAT?!?

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (September 20, 2007) " Oscar De La Hoya is fighting mad over some questionable photos of the boxer that have surfaced online.

The photos, which depict the boxer in a full-body fishnet suit and black high heels in some suggestive poses, were posted by the photo agency X17 Online on Wednesday.

And now the website is down
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How did I miss out on this? Oscar, why hast thou forsaken me?

cah, I'm always the last to know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I glanced at said photographs and thought, "I wonder what magazine these are for....shoddy lighting, silly poses, meh. They must be test shots for some campy magazine layout." It didn't even occur to me that the photos weren't meant for a cheesy piece on Oscar having a feminine, goofy side, or some such nonsense.
On further viewing, I must say things are perhaps more icky then they first appeared. I don't know what in the hell is going on. About anything. Ever. Again.

I have hunted them down for you, lilhateful, but remember, that which is seen cannot easily be unseen.

Ahem-
http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php/2007/09/19/i-am-oscar-de-la-hoya-cross-dressing-of-the-day/

NSFW advertisements

Anonymous said...

Ack! The entire address didn't show, so I shall take the dignified, high road.....and email the address to you.
That is all.