Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Day 2 -- must have been the full moon

I could tolerate my fellow students a little more today, although I don't like having to stare at their "Greek Week" shirts all day long. What if I rushed a sorority ... hmm ... Still, I didn't hate anyone ... actively.

Moment of the day: in Sociology the professor's lecture was interrupted by a blonde girl two seats down who leaned over to ask me a question. I leaned in closer to hear her and then looked at her.

It was 12 o'clock in the afternoon and she had more Botox and make up than Joan Rivers. Not only that, but she had -- and I'm not making this up -- fake eyelashes. She was no more than 19 or 20, but she looked like a (I hate to say this) 40 year-old drag queen.

All I could think of was:
She's dead. Wrapped in plastic.

No comments: