Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dear Steve,

It's over between us. I never want to see you again.

I can forgive the drugs, the partying, the bad reputation for destroying your friends, but THIS:

At least two sources blame British actor Steve Coogan. The party boy rehab veteran was Owen's costar in Night at the Museum and Around the World in 80 Days.

"I went through it with Steve," rocker Courtney Love, who dated Coogan, 41, until an acrimonious split in 2006, tells Us.

"I was just out of rehab, and he was right there with the drugs," she says. "I tried to warn Owen. I tried to warn his friends ... I hope from the bottom of my heart that Owen stays the hell away from that guy."

You dated Courtney Love?!? And I find out through Us online???? How am I ever going to be able to watch "Tristram Shandy" again? I can't bear to look you in the media eye.

I thought you were so witty, so urbane, so ... so much smarter than that.

What a fool I was.

You suck.

Love Always,
l'il hateful

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was weird...Steve Coogan and Courtney Love won't even fit in my brain at the same time. They're like idea magnets.

li'l hateful said...

And it just gets weirder ...
http://www.coogans-run.co.uk/h/steve-coogan-newsitem.php?id=635

li'l hateful said...

rest of that's
steve-coogan-newsitem.php?id=635

Anonymous said...

Apropos of nothing...
http://tinyurl.com/3dnufq

li'l hateful said...

one-up --

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_Grant

We knew him when ...

Anonymous said...

pfff...two lines...it's a stub.
none-up...