Sunday, July 08, 2007

I had a dream...

Last night Barack Obama and his family had dinner at my parent's house. This is not the first presidential candidate dream I've ever had, and it's weird how they keep happening in Huntington Beach at my parent's house. Even better, they end with my dad becoming a Democrat. Every time.

My mother and I ran into the Obamas while shopping for desks and pianos at a garage sale, and mom invited them over for dinner. We had a lovely roast and watched "Tennessee Johnson" on Turner Classic Movies, which led to a strange discussion over whether or not the Civil War was ultimately good for America.

I don't think I've ever seen more than 5 minutes of "Tennessee Johnson" ... but I get Johnson confused with Andrew Jackson all the time. ... ... just so's you know.

No comments: