Thursday, June 07, 2007

schoooooooooool's out for SumMER

I still have that grammar test and a paper to write for history, but since Italian is all done and we're watching movies in the Lit class, it already feels like the semester is over. For Sophomore goings-on, it didn't suck. I've had worse years. There were ups (Info Hell) and downs (Visual Communication), but it all seemed to balance out.

It's sad to think that I'm halfway through the process. I'm not scared of graduation in the sense that it means "going into the real world" but I don't like the idea of paying off the student loans. It's also hard to put together internships or journalism work experience with my present job. I've got the application for the Emerald and I know I need to get something in print, but I've gotta pay the rent, man. feck. Although, honestly, there's always graduate school.

Or Cash Cab.

All of my troubles would be solved if I could just get on Cash Cab.

No comments: