Thursday, May 17, 2007

Last blog before the move. Tomorrow all goes off to go on again at some point this weekend. The prospect of a day without Internet or television is really jacking with my head. But, there's nothing too exciting on Turner ("3 Worlds of Gulliver" ... as if ...) and I've missed "Most Haunted" for the last 8 weeks, so I think I'll be okay for tomorrow. But what if it's not hooked up by Saturday? OR SUNDAY?

No ... no ... I've got homework to do, and the books are moved but not filed by country, author and year yet. Oh and putting the bed together, sure. That's important. And food. I guess at some point we should buy food and stop eating out of greasy bags. (side note: greasy bag food depression is not a myth.)

I can't believe how often I used to move when I was younger. I swear it was every other day. My friend Kelly and I are in a race to see who can fill the other's address book section first. It's double-dipping now that she's moved out of the C's and into the F's. But, yeah, what a flippin' drag packing, moving, unpacking. Next time I'm just selling this shite in the yard.

Fingers cross that the cable works over there.

No comments: