Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm in Love

I haven't felt like this in so long, I'd almost forgotten what it felt like. I have a reason to go to school, to continue on, to exist. Everything everything revolves around this.

I can't even begin to describe the way my heart leaps when I turn the corner and my glance drifts and I forget the stress of Italian 201, and finding government documents that will support my argument about a change in public policy, and cell phones, and the way I have to spend every day listening to stupid boys talking like idiots to vapid girls ...

This.

This is what I live for.









It's GREEN. Could it be more perfect? Zut! Mein Gott: it even has a basket!

It's the love that dares to speak its name:
PEUGEOT.

3 comments:

Lesli Larson said...

Have you told the owner yet?

li'l hateful said...

"I'd like to ask for your bike's hand in marriage..."

Lesli Larson said...

oh. it's already been legalized in portland. check it out:

http://flickr.com/photos/bikeportland/137926418/in/set-72057594121525575/
http://flickr.com/photos/bikeportland/sets/72057594121525575/