Monday, June 05, 2006

What I do for a living

Good things come in three's. Here are three messages sent to us yesterday on the customer service email at work. Just to bring everyone up to date, the company I work for sells office supplies:

Nature: request for quotation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message: THE FLORIDA ALLIGATOR PROBLEM IS JUST A BUNCH OF BULL
ALL OF US IN LA, LAUGH AT THE IDIOTS BECAUSE WE HAVE TONS OF GATORS AND WE
KEEP THEM IN CHECK BY KILLING THEM TO EAT AND THERE HIDES AND I CAN'T
UNDERSTAND WHY THEY JUST DONT HIRE A FEW OF US COONASSES TO COME THIN THEM
OUT. AND BELIEVE ME WE WOULD ENJOY DOING IT .

*****

Subject: When you were offline (via LivePerson)

i need the MSDS sheet for blue ink in refill kit # RF197. we had a kid get
into it and ink is everywhere. the cats got it on their fur, want to make
sure it is harmless to them when they clean themselves!

*****

Nature: product inquiry
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message: Please send me an internet E-mail address so that I can send you
a picture of the index tabs that I am looking for. These cannot be
adequately described in words. Believe me, I have tried.

Just a note, that last one came via email. ba boom.
(although, honestly, if I could keep a running tab of how many times people call and then ask for the phone number...)

No comments: